Sunday, October 7, 2012

I'm soooo slow to blog..I've been sewing though. I was going to update my accomplishments, but there seems to be a long pause.....
 
My daughter recently finished a Relay Marathon with friends. She is so physically motivated and energized. I asked my ole croonies this morning to form a relay team with me. Oooh the whining...you'd have thought I was going to pour them all in a spandex suit. So I gave in and decided wine with our tennis shoes on was good enough.
 
Halloween is my favorite holiday.  I made a great Halloween throw from the Ghastlies Family novelty print. love it, love it. Just need to get toper off to the quilter.
 
I have also started on Christmas keepsakes; Stockings...I love to give them as gifts. I do a lot of towels and runners too.  What with all folks have now days, a homemade gift is a keepsake. I use my embroidery machine a lot for these projects. 
 
I just finished a cute fairies quilt using Embroidables Fairy designs; It is with the quilter, I will post a picture when I pick up. It is toddler size in pinks and yellow.
 
I also completed an airplane toddler quilt for a friend; paperpiecing. . . paperpiecing.  What was I thinking.  It is a keeper, but I am not a piecer.  Have you all had experiences.  Trim to size became a new measurement.
 
I do a lot of baby quilts and no I'm not pregnant,  I just like the whimsy fun designs to create and done. 
 
My only granddaughter will be 17 tomorrow.  How can that be.  I'm going to bake a cake and sing real loud in front of her friends.  My only grandson is 1 and he can lick the spoon. 
 
I will keep in touch and post some photos.  Take care and be happy, Trish
 

No comments:

Post a Comment