Thursday, July 19, 2012

Everybody's talking about the heat wave we're having, I haven't noticed..Heck, you all are just experiencing the hot flashes I have everyday.
 
I have a Viking embroidery machine. love it. love it. love it.  I don't think I have any creative powers until I get behind that machine. I focus on baby and toddler quilts - maybe because I can "see the end" and just finished minnie and mickey quilt. 
 
We celebrated Baby Reece's 1st birthday this past week. I don't know who enjoyed it more. His smiles and giggles are priceless. His mommy had a circus theme.  I made popcorn cupcakes and a little clown cake for Reece. ok ok, I may have eaten all my mistakes, but they were good.
 
My grandaughter, Isabella, is enjoying her summer break by laying in the sun and tanning her fan. I asked her if she was reading any good books and between the laughs she said no grandma, music by the pool. Too be young again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment