Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving is over; Tums and anti-acids in place... Why do we eat like it's our last meal?  And why am I the first to spill gravy down my front?  We have a one year old who never misses his mouth...And why is it you are so full you're gonna burst, then go back and make a turkey sandwich on those homemade rolls...Thanksgiving is not a holiday we usually go all out decorating for, but a special day to be thankful for our family, health, and friends. I made my sister-in-law a quilt top for her new "dining table". The table was new and unscuffed so I made a Thanksgiving lap quilt to cover "Eat more Pie sign help up by a turkey". I think it brought a little humor as well as versatility. A quilt doesn't just have to be wrapped around the legs at TV time.

No comments:

Post a Comment